Contro Halo touch remote
Control4® Halo Touch Remote
Halo Touch is the new premium universal smart remote by Control4. The handheld device includes a host of user-driven features including a 3.2” color touch-interface with a complement of backlit buttons, voice-control, WiFi 2.4 and 5GHz support, and a redesigned UI with new interaction options. Halo Touch also includes end-user install capabilities. With a generational leap in functionality and a refined design, Halo Touch will redefine the user experience.
- Available in Black or Silver, the anodized aluminum body offers a premium look and feel
- Full color 3.2" LCD screen
- Touch interface for the selection and control of devices, media, favorites, automations, and menu options
- Redesigned user interface
- Sleep screen provides quick access to Watch, Listen, and Now Playing, while the Home button provides immediate access to room Favorites and a quick swipe for the room's Main Menu
- A full set of backlit buttons including the d-pad and all transport controls
- Optional soft numeric buttons can be accessed through the touch interface
- Capable of media browsing, device control and scene selection for Watch, Listen, Lighting, and Comfort (security, and other experiences coming soon)
- Full complement of backlit buttons for easy and intuitive single-handed use in the dark
- WiFi Strength increased 3-5x over Neeo and supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- New Voice button dynamically functions as a Siri Remote for Apple TV or Xfinity Voice Remote for the Xfinity boxes (Xfinity integration coming soon)
- Ultra-low power processor with multiple configuration settings
- Innovative Voice Control with a Dynamic Duo
Gone are the days for old manufacturer’s voice remote controls. Halo and Halo Touch feature a new dynamic Voice Button so your customers can control AppleTV and Xfinity devices with the power of their own voice. When Apple TV is the selected source, push-to-talk for Siri. When watching Xfinity, push-to-talk for Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Remote with a Personal Touch
The Halo family of remotes offer a premium experience for you and your customers. Custom hard buttons include digital labels for easy identification, and an innovative Color Shortcut Button provides streamlined access to the red, green, blue, and yellow (RGBY) buttons for AV devices. “RGBY” buttons can also be programmed to execute personalized automated scenes, and never lose the remote again with the “find remote” function that can be accessed from a Control4 Touchscreen, the Control4 App, or voice command.
- Worry-Free Installs
To help speed up your jobs, we have designed the Halo family to support fast setup and provide at-a-glance troubleshooting information. Your customers can take advantage of the “First Time User Experience” via their smartphone to install their Halo and Halo Touch in minutes. Integration with Composer Pro gives you access to battery-charging data and Wi-Fi connectivity statistics, providing valuable insights on usage so you can optimize the customer experience.